Someone might have crooked teeth because they never wore braces or have discolored teeth from a long relationship with coffee, but that doesn’t mean they’re unkissable. In fact, their mouth might be super clean and healthy, they just don’t have good-looking teeth. Bad oral hygiene and bad teeth are two different things. If you want to be more kissable, it’s time to learn how you can get a perfect smile.
How a Perfect Smile Makes You More Kissable
If you’re on the prowl for your perfect match, your smile needs to be in tip-top shape. You want to make an impression in your dating app photos and when you meet face to face. You want to be wanted. If you’re hiding your teeth, you’ll be self-conscious and look grumpy, emotionless, or unimpressed. You want to look good and do what needs to be done to stay on someone’s radar long enough to test out your chemistry.
- A perfect smile makeover will give you confidence to pucker up or ask for a kiss.
- If you know your teeth look good, you’ll smile more, look more approachable, and look happier.
- When a love match sees your gorgeous teeth, they’ll recognize that you take care of yourself.
- Flawless teeth make you look younger, healthier, wealthier, more attractive, and smarter. A smile is a powerful thing.
Even the smallest cosmetic dentistry procedure can make a big impact on your kissability factor. Teeth whitening can be done quickly for immediate results. Porcelain veneers are a bigger commitment but create an amazing new smile for strong, gorgeous teeth. Your smile makeover is personalized to your needs, with the ultimate goal of giving you the healthy teeth you’ve always wanted.
The Dental Benefits of Kissing
Plenty of people can find ways to be negative about swapping spit, but here are the good details about puckering up:
- Kissing produces more saliva. A dry mouth is a hotbed for bacteria growth. The more saliva you have, the more your teeth are “rinsed.” Deep kissing increases the flow of saliva to rid food particles from between our teeth and keep your mouth moist.
- Kissing boosts your immune system. Sure, you’re exchanging whatever is in your mouth with whatever is in someone else’s mouth with deep kissing, but you’re also introducing new bacteria that can strengthen your body’s defenses.
- Kissing promotes good oral health. If you know you’re going to be doing some serious kissing, you’ll be sure to floss and brush all the unsavory stuff away as often as possible. Extra oral hygiene? Yes, please.
- Kissing can maintain your face shape. As you age, you may worry about jowls. Kissing, however, uses up to 30 facial muscles. Regular make-out sessions could help prevent sagging cheeks. (If you have missing teeth, however, you’ll need dental implants to fight this problem.)
Become a Kissable Love Match with a Perfect Smile
Personality, profession, sense of humor – these things are important when it comes to being attracted to someone. However, a person’s teeth rate as one of the most important characteristics when a person is thinking about whether to date someone, according to Match.com.
Pursue your smile makeover so love matches can pursue you. Get a perfect smile and you’ll have plenty of opportunities to perfect the art of kissing. Contact Bedminster Family & Cosmetic Dentistry to schedule your consultation and find out what cosmetic dentistry upgrades are right for you.